For executives and top-level management
We meet twice per month, in person or by phone, for a duration of six to twelve months. Together we’ll develop strategies for building your career, set goals for the future and address derailing behaviour that may be preventing you from achieving your goals. These confidential meetings help you get unstuck, and move into a place of growth and learning.
Set yourself up for a brilliant career.
- Create and achieve goals for professional advancement
- Accelerate achievement of goals and objectives
- Address career limiting habits
- Open a space to speak openly with an objective professional
Identify pain points and orchestrate change.
- Explore change management and communication strategies
- Obtain objective, candid feedback during times of change
- Address a skills gap or a leak in the system
Step into a CEO role.
- Be intentional in your transition
- Build a strong team
- Lead with vision
Command authority. Own the room.
Presence and Presentation
- Get confidential and candid feedback following 360° interviews
- Bring authority and credibility to a new role
- Develop physical presence that inspires others to follow your lead
Case Study #1: Transition
Industry: Financial Services (Networth Asset Management Inc.)
Situation: The President of the company wished to develop a succession plan so that he could leave the industry, but the firm would continue to thrive and clients would be well taken care of and receive enhanced service offerings.
What we did: We worked with the President to develop an innovative succession plan which allowed him to have control over his legacy and to leave the industry with his clients well looked after.
Results: The firm’s President found the right successor for his firm and left the industry as a Top Performer.[woothemes_testimonials limit=”10″ size=”100″ category=”40″]
Case Study #2: One-on-One Coaching
Industry: Engineering and Geospatial Software
Situation: Mid-level manager who required some assistance to improve his management style.
What we did:
- Met with the manager to determine what his goals were for the coaching relationship.
- Developed a plan to identify actions with associated measures for him to know when he was successful.
Results: The manager showed excellent progress in improving his skills. This was noted by the manager himself, his direct supervisor, and the people who work on his team.[woothemes_testimonials limit=”10″ size=”100″ category=”39″]
Ready to get started with Executive Coaching?
Take your career to the next level by booking your first consultation today.