For executives and top-level management
Strategy and planning services are tailored for every individual or corporation, because no two situation are ever alike. Transcend helps develop and execute a plan in times of change. We provide support, advice and ask those challenging questions you may have neglected to consider. Need a new CEO? We help corporations assess CEO candidates and identify the best person for the job.
Expect rapid forward motion.
- Attract, retain and engage top talent
- Develop a plan to manage change
- Develop a strategic plan for your organization
Create change that’s fast, fluid and feels good.
Communication and Change Management
- Identify gaps in an organisational strategy
- Open communication during a corporate merger
- Manage large scale projects
Secure the future of your business.
Assessment, Succession and Transition
- Assess CEO and President candidates
- Identify and groom a leadership successor
- Develop executive bench strength
Case Study #1: Strategic Planning
Industry: Energy Industry Global Joint Venture (Cutbank Ridge Partnership)
Situation: A joint venture formed by Mitsubishi, a global Japanese multidisciplinary company, and Encana, an international gas company, to develop a strategic plan that would govern its working relationship and operations.
What we did:
- Met with the Management Chair to discuss business needs and develop the strategic planning process.
- Developed a robust strategy with a detailed action plan.
- Facilitated a four day strategic planning process including vision and mission development, SWOT analysis, trends analysis, PESTEL analysis and development of Key Result Areas, goals, objectives, timelines and measures.
- Created a strategy document.
- Expectations were aligned between joint venture partners, laying the foundation for a strong, trusting business relationship.
- The joint management committee was very pleased with the results and the head of the Japanese consortium indicated that “they would not embark on another joint venture without undertaking a strategic planning process.”
Case Study #2: Assessment, Succession and Transition
Industry: Consumer Goods
Situation: The President of the company was planning to retire in 3 years and wanted to determine if he had any potential successors on his Senior Management Team (SMT).
What we did:
- Developed and implemented a rigorous and disciplined process to assess three potential President successors including structured interviews, psychometric tools (Hogan), and 360 degree interviews.
- Evaluated and synthesized results with a recommendation that one SMT member would be ready to assume the President’s role within three years.
- Created development plans for each individual who was assessed.
- The President and the Board had confidence that there was an in-house President successor.
- The three SMT members who were assessed have actionable plans to foster further development.
Ready to get started with Strategy and Planning?
Get support for your latest project by booking your first consultation today.